Hello Bradley Hillel family! We are so excited to welcome you all back to campus and Hillel in the fall. We are working hard to create fun, safe, and meaningful programming for all students!
We know you have questions, and we are here to help you find the answers. Below is a list of growing FAQ’s regarding our COVID-19 temporary guidelines and how we plan to provide our community with meaningful experiences in the safest way possible.
*Guidelines are subject to change as public health recommendations change.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Matt Lorch at [email protected]
Yes, we anticipate the building to be open in the fall. While we are excited to welcome students back to Illini Hillel, we are taking the health and safety of students very seriously.
2) What precautions will be in place to ensure our health and safety at Bradley Hillel?
We take the health and safety of students and staff very seriously. The Bradley Hillel building will follow the highest standards for health and safety as established by Bradley University and the Illinois Department of Public Health. These guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Masks required at all times
- 6-foot social distancing enforced
- Anyone feeling sick will not be allowed to enter
- Building will be sanitized twice a day
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the building
- Only one person will be permitted in the elevator at a time
- Professional offices will be reconfigured to ensure safety for staff
3) Do we have to wear masks when in the building or at Hillel programming?
Yes masks will be required at all times for inside programming. Vaccinated individuals will not need to wear a mask in an outdoor setting, but it is highly encouraged.
4) Do we have to social distance?
Yes, social distancing from each other of at least 6 feet will be required at all times.
5) Do I need to sign in when I enter the building?
Yes, there will be a socially distanced sign in at the front, ensuring that we are properly able to contact trace, while keeping track of occupancy.
Yes! We are so excited to still share Shabbat with all of you! It will just look a little different this year… Registration will be MANDATORY for all Shabbat activities.
7) Can I come in and study at Hillel?
Yes, this will be the main purpose of our building being open! The tables in the lounge will be available.
8) Will Bradley Hillel have in-person and virtual programming?
Yes, Hillel will be creating opportunities to connect both virtually and in-person. We are working on plans that will allow the majority of Hillel gatherings to take place in-person while still following safety protocols.